banner guys fish copy

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Discovering Rome


After so many years of waiting and wondering when I'd be able to see Rome - the right time has finally come. I wanted to think it is a perfect timing.....in renewing friendships and to be reminded of the past that was....I am looking forward to see the origin and the foundation of a great woman that has become a part of my life. I hope it will be exciting to discover new and old things....Will you wish me luck on this trip?
If you see someone wondering around with this outfit, then you've guessed right.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

You will love it!! Enjoy. :-)

July 16, 2007 8:05 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Fun illo and what a great place to discovery.

July 16, 2007 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Happy trip Isay … It makes hot in Rome!Have a excellent discovery !

July 16, 2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

I wish you well on the visit to ROME! Your outfit is perfect, don't forget your camera. I am sure you will need your sketchbook too! You will be in my prayers for a safe and delightful journey, new friendships, great good times, and special adventures.

July 18, 2007 9:07 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Bon voyage! Have a ton of fun, wishing you a little holiday romance too. ;-)

July 22, 2007 10:09 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

ohhh nice! Rome! have a great vacation! we'll be waiting to see your pics and read about your experiences when you come back..

July 24, 2007 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home