banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

puzzle


I woke up so early today with lots of thoughts about what happened the last few weeks. It was really tough time for me and, I am still struggling to open up how am I feeling.....Even the weather over here is like an up and down thing, rain, sun, rain, sun. ...... But, I am looking forward to a short trip all by myself next month and hopefully, things will get better. One good thing is that I have not stopped painting...and mostly flowers. But, yesterday I have finished a painting with all round patterns in it. I'll post it some other time. Right now, here's one of my puzzle that is maybe a little hard to put together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

You wouldn't be coming to London by any chance, would you?

Sorry to hear you've had a hard time of late, Isay, hope things ease up. This is a beautiful painting!

June 27, 2007 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home