banner guys fish copy

Friday, June 08, 2007

suit




I hope you will like my entry for this week. I like white and all the other colors I can match with it. And you know what? I have been enjoying the sun for days now and even the moon in the night....eventhough I wake up so early now because, there is already sunlight in my bedroom at 4:00 am. So, I just paint and paint....and I have finished some flower paintings and are all over my place. The sun is setting before 22:00 pm and I have been admiring the view from my kitchen window. There will be more light later during the summertime. ohh I just love summer over here. HAVE A NICE WEEKEND EVERYONE!

9 Comments:

Blogger pati said...

Ahhh... must be awesome! as well as your nice suit, Isay.

Have a nice weekend, too :)

June 08, 2007 12:53 PM  
Blogger Janice Ykema said...

I like the patterning you are establishing with the placement of your figures.... white and cream suits... fit Any occasion... ! Enjoy the sun..

June 08, 2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Rietz said...

Isay, I really like what you have done here! Wish I could paint with you. you sound happy...I love summer, too, I could paint all day and night!

June 08, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

sounds like you are happy and inspired, so nice to hear and see! I always love your fashion influnced paintings! Your colours are perfect!

June 08, 2007 1:50 PM  
Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

I don't know much about fashion, but it sure looks like you're having fun.

June 08, 2007 5:46 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

What lovely, classic looks!

June 08, 2007 10:54 PM  
Blogger ° said...

lol u have soo much early light cause ur closer to the equator then us. i remember when i was in st vincent island the sun was up before 530am. and the PI is the same. miss those great sunsets and ice cold san miguel opps nice fashion design going on here

June 09, 2007 6:32 PM  
Blogger Nancy Bea Miller said...

I like the repetition with changes...and I am now convinced that a white suit goes with every color of the rainbow! Not practical for painting, gardening or tending children though, which is what I do mostly. Maybe someday! :-) Very nice work!

June 10, 2007 5:10 AM  
Blogger Ellen Byrne said...

cool idea and nicely rendered

June 10, 2007 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home