banner guys fish copy

Monday, June 18, 2007

Favorite T-shirt


You can click the pic for bigger image.
When I was small, I watched Popeye together with my 2 sisters and my older brother. He was my favorite cartoon character then. Actually, they had once called me Olive because I was so thin. Later on, Sesame street became my favorite. Watching sesame street became a habit that the muppets became my inspiration in my early childhood drawings. Some years ago, I found a t-shirt that became my favorite because Elmo was in it and, I am missing my shirt because I had to throw it away when it was already unusable. Anyway, do you have a favorite t-shirt?
The truth is, I just finished crying. It is a long story…..allow me to share this quote that helped me feel better tonight.
If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them. ---Mohandas K. Gandhi

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so sad. That's a beautiful quote, though. Thanks for sharing it, and may your heart heal soon.

June 19, 2007 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isay,
How are you?
Your tee-shirt is nice and I know street sesame, I looked at that when I was young!

I changed address of blog:
http://le.faire.ailleur1.over-blog.com
Have a nice week!

June 20, 2007 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home