banner guys fish copy

Saturday, June 23, 2007

camouflage


They like playing hide and seek in the backyard until the sun has already set. He always win and has not told his half-sister where he usually hide. He will just tell her that he likes his skin color a lot.
just added this:
EXPLANATION
This is a painting that I did for a special project that is meant to help very young people. I don't think I should tell about the story behind this painting hence, the mystery on it..... I could have asked their permission but I did not tried asking since there was something about it in my contract. Most of their projects were succesful and that's what matters afterall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your illo and writing are very mysterious...beatiful background!

June 24, 2007 3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home