banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

a lot of pictures


Betina's birthday last year together with her brother Jed and some friends.

Graduation pictures(Prep and Nursery) of Cyrene and Luis and Jed and Cyrene's picture in the studio.


During Jed's prep graduation together with Betina. Betina's birthday celebration

Etta and Isay
The good news is---My youngest sister Etta is here with me for some weeks and I am so happy being reunited with at least one of my siblings. It means endless talking and walking and some travelling. She has also brought some pictures and videos of my nieces and nephews. Here, you can find the pictures of Betina and Jed(the children of my younger sister - remember my Illustration Friday entry for Help?) and the pictures of Cyrene and Luis- the two youngest children of Etta.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isay,
Nice sister, she resembles to you much!
Large and beautiful family. You are numerous?
Happy and beautiful days !

April 11, 2007 11:46 AM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

You have a beautiful family Isay. Great pictures! Etta and you do look alike, both very pretty.

April 11, 2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

You and Etta look a lot alike, and the children are beautiful!

I'm so very happy for you that you have your sister visiting. Have a wonderful time!

April 11, 2007 10:32 PM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks marc, miri og aravis!

April 11, 2007 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home