banner guys fish copy

Saturday, March 31, 2007

snapshot


"In order to have friendship you must look past the color to the soul, because within the soul lies a rainbow of many colors."
TRUE COLORS (you can find so many versions of the video of true colors at "The Tube"-you can pick your choice....)
You with the sad eyes Don't be discouraged Oh I realize It's hard to take courage In a world full of people You can lose sight of it all And the darkness, inside you Can make you feel so small But I see your true colors Shining through I see your true colors And that's why I love you So don't be afraid to let them show Your true colors True colors are beautiful, Like a rainbow Show me a smile then, Don't be unhappy, can't remember When I last saw you laughing If this world makes you crazy And you've taken all you can bear You call me up Because you know I'll be there And I'll see your true colors Shining through I see your true colors And that's why I love you So don't be afraid to let them show Your true colors True colors are beautiful, Like a rainbow [intru part] So sad eyes Discouraged now Realize When this world makes you crazy And you've taken all you can bear You call me up Because you know I'll be there And I'll see your true colors Shining through I see your true colors And that's why I love you So don't be afraid to let them show Your true colors True colors, true colors ……..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isay this is adorable! The love just eminates from it!

March 31, 2007 6:03 AM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

Wonderful illo and message Isay!

March 31, 2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger pati said...

Awww... love this, Isay!

cabanadigital.com

March 31, 2007 1:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Great one Isay! Sweet!

April 01, 2007 6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isay,
Beautiful colors, pretty colors, colors of the heart, colors of despair…
I like the colors, your colors of joys and sorrows…
Great work !
Excellent day

April 03, 2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

God Paaske, min ven, knus og kram, x

April 04, 2007 9:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Soooo CUTE!

April 05, 2007 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home