banner guys fish copy

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Isay Spring colection for young girls 2007


Sometimes, I would take the train to the center of the city, walk around and go inside the shops, or sit on benches while people passes by-- and look and observe at people especially the young ones. I am amazed how some can be so fashionable and already have set their minds on how they choose their attire and how to wear them. Many times, I get inspiration from young girls and boys. Lately, my nieces and nephew have sent me pictures of them back home and, I was suprised on how can they can be so hip and cool. How long ago have I last seen them? 3 years or more.....Anyway, here's 3 in my spring collection for young girls....I wonder what my nieces would say about them??????

2 Comments:

Blogger Weichuen You said...

It's true that leggings are so in this year!

March 11, 2007 5:33 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

More and more and more cute clothes. They are wonderful, Isay. I think young people do have a great sense of style and adventure. You are wise to observe them.

March 12, 2007 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home