banner guys fish copy

Friday, March 09, 2007

wired




The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this week’s topic was to draw myself twice with different hairstyle. You see, when I was younger my two sisters have always teased me and would say that my hair looks like a wire and, even whatever I do with it either I'll make it curly or straight . You know what?-- we always pull each other’s hair when we were younger and nowadays when we are all grown (up) and become matured(?) and wise, we just critized each other's hair—he he he. Anyway, my entry for this week is getting wired by music and all there is about the high tech around me. I always enjoy drawing digitally that I always do a lot of versions---------sorry(?)

9 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

Fun, cool perspective and textures! Good idea too!

March 09, 2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Yes, it perfect for wired!! Very cute.

March 09, 2007 2:57 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

That's funny. Was this in the 80's by any chance? That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the hair and clothes. :0)

March 09, 2007 10:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Hehehe....great one!

March 10, 2007 5:37 AM  
Blogger ° said...

uhmmm i like the figure in the top better but i like the background of the bottom one.

March 10, 2007 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely story and nice illos! maybe my fav is the bottom one...
:)

March 11, 2007 12:07 AM  
Blogger pati said...

Hehehe... sisters are a blessing and a pain in the *** at a time ;)

You illo is wonderful, it takes me back to my sweet school days, listening to music all the time.

March 12, 2007 5:35 PM  
Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

I never had hair. I had Brillo. My mother used to scour pots with my head. Other kids had dandruff- I had that purple stuff...

March 12, 2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger MOCA Jacksonville said...

wired… says it all… i do like the fact that you have explored your fine drawing… and it works well in so many ways… thanks for the visit and kind words…

March 15, 2007 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home