banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

can you see it?


The first stork landed some days ago and the sun have been shining! I thought I have seen the stork landed in my canvass early dawn that I have begun painting since ughh...I have slept early and had to go to the bathroom early dawn and, I can't sleep no more--so I decided to paint for some hours, went back to bed for an hour and, cheers! the sun's all over my flat when I woke up again!
The sun was warm but the wind was chill. You know how it is with an April day When the sun is out and the wind is still, You're one month on in the middle of May. But if you so much as dare to speak, A cloud comes over the sunlit arch, A wind comes off a frozen peak, And you're two months back in the middle of March. - Robert Lee Frost Two Tramps in Mud Time

5 Comments:

Blogger pati said...

Ohhhh, that's beautiful, Isay... and, BTW, I loooove ur new banner ;)

March 13, 2007 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Isay,
I like much this sunlight which enters at home… It is very beautiful!
Spend a good day, that it is soft and pleasant for you!
Thank you for your nice comment for my birthday!

March 14, 2007 7:51 PM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

The painting looks just lovely! I can't wait to see the finished version!

March 16, 2007 2:00 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thank you! i am still enjoying the sun and have been walking since then....it is really spring now! cheers!

March 16, 2007 3:29 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

This painting is going to be gorgeous! I love the quote from Frost. It is that time here, March, and now with 15 inches of new snow after a week of warm weather...we can only expect one thing to follow... the season we all wish we could avoid.
MUD.

March 17, 2007 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home