banner guys fish copy

Monday, February 05, 2007

The sun is shining!

I woke up early and had a nice time playing with my pictures and drawing. The pictures were taken just after summer and last part of autumn last year. Now, I am going for a walk. I have to take advantage of the little time the sun would be shining bright. Have a nice day everyone!

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.-- Mahatma Gandhi

Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings.-- John F. Kennedy

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.--John Lennon

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hope you had a great walk!

February 05, 2007 8:55 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

These photos and the drawing are great! I hope you enjoyed your walk. :0)

February 05, 2007 9:50 AM  
Blogger isay said...

i had a nice walk!

February 06, 2007 12:23 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

I love the Mahatma Ghandi quote - brilliant. Love the piccies too.

February 06, 2007 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home