banner guys fish copy

Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Promise



"Promises are like the full moon, if they are not kept at once they diminish day by day" --German Proverb
"Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in the books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." --Martin Luther
"You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say."-- Martin Luther
"The best way to keep one´s word is not to give it."-- Napoleon Bonaparte

I am quite disappointed about some things lately and I am having a hard time being creative. I have drawn some lines already in my canvass and it has been like that for weeks now. I don't even want to get up from my bed at dawn when I cannot sleep no more after 3am, usually I paint in the kitchen very early in the morning. Yesterday, arriving from a short holiday, I have forced myself to participate in my regular friday challenges and for the image for this post. You see----
Somebody in my recent past have promised me something but he did not kept it. I am disappointed and confused and felt I was used to his advantage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home