banner guys fish copy

Friday, February 02, 2007

big plate


I had a little discussion with a friend about small and big plates. My friend likes to eat in a small plate because it reminds her to eat very little. As for me, I like eating in a big plate and arrange my food in such a way that I will feel good eating it. I have thought about sharing this today because i am having a hard time washing my plate in my sink. I don't like the goose like faucet they have installed and also the handle-I am afraid that one day, I'll break my favorite plate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have the same problem. I prefer the larger plate. I guess it has something to do with "presentation". If I am going to the trouble to cook I want it to look good Small plates just mush stuff together!

Careful in that sink! I don't like mine either!

February 02, 2007 7:25 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

I like big plates too... but have a tendency to want to fill them up... if I use a small plate I have the same tendency but the food starts to spill off the plate....my goal...to eat smaller quantities off my larger plate.

Oh...I have tagged you! It's a little game. If you have the time, and want to play, just pop by my blog for the instructions.

February 02, 2007 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home