banner guys fish copy

Sunday, February 04, 2007

6 weird things about myself

I have been tagged by Ginger! It says I must post 6 wierd(you see i have mispelled this already) things about myself. And post this paragraph about the RULES."Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you’re tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means. Actually, I am not really good at tagging but I am a willing player and, also because I have not done this topic. But hey, I would be happy if anyone out there would like to do this and you can also tell me so that I can read it.


1. I cry in front of a mirror. Really weird but, the reason is .-- it takes time for me to stop crying and if I look at the mirror, I can see how ugly I have become when I cry (hi hi hi)

2.I like waking up at dawn to clean my kitchen or sit down in front of my easel and paint on canvas..

3. I sometimes cook my favorite soup and that is the only food I eat during breakfast, lunch and dinner.

4. I am a lock-holic meaning I cannot sleep when I have not double checked the doors and windows to see if they were locked and, when I was still married-I have asked my ex husband to do it for me before we can sleep(bwaaaha ha ha).

5. I have watched a lot of crime, lawyer,war, hospital tv series and movies, have read a lot of spy stories and books, have had for morning news(as long as I can remember) about people being killed, robbed, raped etc., that when some of those stories are about to happen or have occurred in real life-I tend to analyze them just like in the stories I have read and watched- that someone said I have a criminal mind already.(you can see my illustration of agent 009-that is me he he he)

6. I like pinching cheeks(if I know the person only) of children and grown ups with round and fat faces.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting and amusing to know you, Isay ! You are nice !
Great weekend !

February 04, 2007 2:47 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Thanks for this insight into your weirdness Isay!

I'll just keep my cheeks well away from you okay?

February 04, 2007 6:41 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thank you marc!

ohh i might really pinch your cheeks caroline and you cannot get away from me ha!

February 04, 2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

You are have such a precious soul. I feel like you about the locking up at night. I do that every night in our new home. In our old home I never even had a key. But new places need new rules, I guess.

I love soup and it was so fun to hear that you would have it as I would for breakfast lunch and dinner. Your soup must be very very good!

February 04, 2007 12:43 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Fun facts, Isay, enjoyed reading those. :-D

February 06, 2007 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home