banner guys fish copy

Thursday, January 04, 2007

water



I had a nightmare the other night. I was standing beside my mother(she died in 1993) and a little girl (the daughter of a woman that I know) was standing beside her in a seafront where there are rock fences. We are wearing long dresses in my dream and I think it was hours before sunset. The little girl was so close in the fence that she suddenly fell in the water. We were both surprised and asked my mother, why she was not holding her hand? I panicked and was shouting and said, she will drown and I don't know how to swim(I know in real life but I swim very little))and yet, I decided to jump and won't waste anymore time. Actually, the water was clear and I saw her right away. Her eyes was closing a little bit but, she was smiling at me. I don't know why but, my face was not touching the water. I grab her hand and it seems my hand were extended because I was avoiding my face to touch the water and pushed her up from the water until we reached the rocks and climbed. I cannot remember if my mother was still there but I think she was. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

The only person who can really explain their dreams is the dreamer, that's what I think! I hope you find out what it means to you.

I love the picture - very atmospheric - if you made this because of the dream then that might be all the processing you really need to do.

January 04, 2007 5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow like this one alot nice quality to it

January 04, 2007 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home