banner guys fish copy

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday walks


GROW OLD WITH YOU

by: Jimmy Bondoc from the album: Undercovers

I wanna make you smile Whenever you're sad Carry you around When your arthritis is bad All I wanna do is Grow old with you. I'll get you medicine When your tummy aches Build you a fire When the furnace breaks It could be so nice Growing old with you. I'll miss you I'll kiss you Give you my coat when you are cold Need you Feed you Even let you hold the remote control Let me do the dishes In our kitchen sink Put you to bed When you've had too much to drink I could be the man who Grows old with you I wanna grow old with you.
You can find here the music, lyrics and guitar chords.
I have been listening to filipino music lately.....

4 Comments:

Blogger franhilz said...

nice work and post, Isay

January 29, 2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful and whimsical!

January 29, 2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger Lucho said...

super!!!!

January 30, 2007 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isay,
I want to see your charming smile, Isay !
So romantic ! I love your nice work !
Bonne journée

January 30, 2007 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home