banner guys fish copy

Saturday, January 27, 2007

....like one of those nights


I am listening to music and suddenly my tears started falling down and hey, I am still crying until now. Anyway, I have found this song tonight. here is the music.

SEASONS OF LOVE
by: Paolo Santos
from the album: Paolo Santos Live! Sessions @ 19 East
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes, five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear. Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes, how do you measure- measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee, in inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife? In five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes how do you measure a year in the life? How about love? (3X) Measure in love. Seasons of love (Seasons of love) Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes, five hundred twenty-five thousand journeys to plan. Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes, how do you measure the life of a woman or man? In truths that she learned or in times that he cried? In bridges he burned or the way that she died? It's time now, to sing out though the story never ends. Let's celebrate, remember a year in the life of friends. Remember the love (3X) Measure in love. Measure, measure your life in love. Seasons of love...

4 Comments:

Blogger flossy-p said...

I'm not surprised you cried at that song, it's a weepy one. Music has a great power to enduce tears. I used to have a tape of songs that I made especially to have a good cry to when I needed it. Sounds depressing, but the good thing about it was that instead of feeling like I could never stop crying, I knew that as soon as the tape was over I'd feel much better.

I hope you're feeling better now too.

January 27, 2007 4:13 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Music is powerful. It brings the emotions out and has a way of taking us back to memories.

And sometimes, we need to cry.

*hug*

January 27, 2007 11:35 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Sounds like a wonderful cathartic release.

I'm sending you lots of hugs.

January 28, 2007 10:24 AM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

The lyrics are beautiful, and they work even better with your illo. Is it you?:-)

February 03, 2007 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home