banner guys fish copy

Thursday, January 11, 2007

2 in 1

Is it the same person in these 2 paintings? I have made this for a woman that I have met in my journey last year, and then later on she had wished she was wearing a lilac colored dress.

This is the result of a test I did.
You Are 61% Feminine, 39% Masculine

You are in touch with your feminine side.
Sensitive, intuitive, and caring are all words that describe you.And you're just masculine enough to relate to both men and women.

I have got this from Caroline yesterday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Looks like the same woman to me... both colours suit her.

Oh I'm jealous - you got to be more feminine and consequently got a lovely picture!

January 11, 2007 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting illustrations; like a different day. mine was 78/22

January 11, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Those paintings are beautiful, isay. I love that you went back and painted her in the color of her choice. :0)

January 11, 2007 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home