banner guys fish copy

Monday, December 18, 2006

Tagged



Tagged by Ginger! I thought it will take me some time to do this, and I didn't realized until now that I have been tagged with the same meme I did last year. I just have to update some of them.

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD
Hospital staff
Editor
Sales Agent
Enterpreneur
4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
Scent of a Woman
Love, Actually
Fanny
Chocolate
4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Philippines
Riyadh
Denmark

4 TV SHOWS I LOVE
Oprah
Jamie Oliver’s cooking show
singing and dancing reality shows
All danish and English and American crime series.
4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
Greece
United Kingdom
France
Singapore
4 WEBSITES I VISIT EVERY DAY
Everyone in my favorite link
Philippines Star
Inq7.net
Berlingske Tidende
4 FAVORITE FOODS
Filipino Food (fish and vegetables)
Danish Food (pork and beef)
Chinese food (dumplings and noodles)
Italian Food (Pasta and rice)
4 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE (for a visit)
Philippines
Vancouver
Alaska
Chicago

I am not really good in tagging but EVERYONE is welcome to share their own meme.
Lastly, the image above is a drawing I still have to finish which is also some kind of effort in trying to express a feeling that I have been keeping(?)

3 Comments:

Blogger Weichuen You said...

These questions give me a better understanding about you. I am actually surprised by some answers!

December 19, 2006 4:06 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

YOU are an amazing woman, Isay.

December 19, 2006 4:50 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Your food answers have got me hungry!

I like the picture already - it has a poignancy about it.

December 19, 2006 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home