banner guys fish copy

Friday, December 01, 2006

Mighty Manny Pacquiao


I grew up in the Philippines where boxing and basketball are the favorites sports in every household. I am not really fond watching boxing because I cannot take looking at the punching and hitting and striking between two people. But, I would like to share to you about Manny Pacquiao. He has been in the headlines in many newspapers in the Philippines and some parts of USA because of his winnings as a world featherweight champion in boxing. I will never understand how they can choose to fight and the sport itself but, I have learned to admire their courage and strength. They said he has really made our country proud and I don't want to miss out the opportunity to support him in my own little way. Congratulations! You can read on about him by clicking here.


You can see my other entries by clicking home.

6 Comments:

Blogger harmoniousjosh said...

OOOOhhhh, that was awesome. I love Morales, but man, he needs to retire. Pacquiao is amazing - if he beats Barerra again and avenges his draw with Marquez, he's pound for pound.

He's got the best fan base, that's for sure.

December 01, 2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger harmoniousjosh said...

Sorry - I posted before reading your post. I now realize you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. The Pacman is definitely worthy of the accolades he gets.

December 01, 2006 4:47 PM  
Blogger SILVER KNIGHT said...

mabuhay si manny pacquiao! yup, almost forgot how mighty he is! nice work isay!

December 01, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Hi! yes, I remember those basketball days when I was in gradeschool..of course, all of us girls are googoo gaga over the b-ball players. Lovely work! Great memories..

December 02, 2006 8:17 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Oh, yes, I grew up in the Philippines too. BF Homes Paranaque - I loved Lastimosa (bball player) - :)

December 02, 2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

Really perfect for the word! Boxing is an acquired taste but I love how disciplined and amazing the boxers are, this is an awesome tribute and all of your Might pieces are great!

December 02, 2006 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home