banner guys fish copy

Friday, December 08, 2006

Masks


Finally, she was able to go around the castle (inside and out)she and her father would see from a distance everytime they are sailing during the summer. Here, she was taking a break and enjoying the view around her. She is a very good violinist and when their company was called to play in the year's Royal ball, she was more than delighted and happy.

I hope to be able to visit all the entries when I get better. My cold and cough have really put me down. But hey, I have started taking my meds-finally. I hope to be able to get some sleep after more than a week of painful sleepless nights.

And before I sleep, I have made another entry so just click home to go back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mick said...

I know it's been a while since I've been around the comments section, forgive my absence. This is a very nice piece Isay!
I like it.

December 08, 2006 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful illo! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better :)

December 08, 2006 5:48 PM  
Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

Sickness sucks. My daughter has been on and off again sick since she went back to preschool. All pre-k's are biological warfare factories.

December 09, 2006 5:39 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Very nice, and I hope you feel better soon. :-)

December 10, 2006 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home