banner guys fish copy

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year's eve!


There's one good reason why some people (even if they don't want) would celebrate Christmas and New year-it is because of the children. Just looking at their smiles and happy faces, listening to their singing and endless questioning makes the holiday season more meaningful. Oh! don't we all wish for a bright future for all of them.

I have chosen the song --"What a wonderful world" (I like the faster version together with somewhere over the rainbow but I cannot find it right now) for New Year's eve because this is how I see the world inspite and despite of whatever problems I may have and what is happening around us. Here I go again?.....Well, I just wantto smile and laugh today. and hey! I have just wished and prayed that tonight we'll be a happy celebration for all of us.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Isay your positivity is a joy!

Happy New Year to you and all the children of the world!

December 31, 2006 4:08 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Yes, children add such a lovely dimension to the holiday season.

Have a beautiful New Year, isay, full of happiness and as always, lovely creativity.

December 31, 2006 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the very best for the coming year, xo

December 31, 2006 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home