banner guys fish copy

Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas spirit


End of last month, I was hoping I can do some changes in my site or draw and paint more or make a lot of christmas decorations. I was even looking forward to draw a christmas card on the first day of December but, unfortunately I got sick and I am still until now. For 12 days I did not sleep properly maybe like an hour or so only. It was terrible. Today I feel better but, I am still coughing and a bit tired. Anyway, I have lost that christmas spirit and I have tried my best to make it come back by drawing something today. Funny because, I have done this today in installments, for 10 minutes every half an hour. Anyway, I hope to be well soon, how about tomorrow(?).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look after Isay! It's no good to remain thus ! make my a pretty drawings of christmas,it's superb! It doesn't have to still snow at home!
I like snow!
Take care Isay!

December 11, 2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger steve said...

I hear you there. I was sick a while back too and just when i seem to have gotten better it relapsed. Anyhow, hope you get that spirit back and feel better soon! Being sick truly sucks.

December 11, 2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I love the effect you've created even if you did have to pace yourself so much.

Get better soon.

December 12, 2006 3:40 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

I hope you're well soon, isay, and find the Christmas spirit you're lacking!

December 12, 2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home