banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Eve


I was inspired to make this illustration because I had a nice time listening to the album (from the musical Joseph the Dreamer) "Dreamer-What really happened to Joseph"- on Christmas Eve. The songs in the sound track includes PRAISE HIS NAME AND SEE IT HAPPEN Like father like son COLORS He will carry you LEAD ME Incredible MAE EAST In moments like these ONE SONG IS NOT ENOUGH He opens a window A NEW BEGINNING What a world it would be DOWN AND BACK Everything I need THE HAND SONG

Incredible
Ingemar Olsson
I’m telling you this
I have told you before
But I want to tell you some more
And I hope that you hear what I say,
because I’m sincere
I hope that I can make it clear
Cause I want you to share with me
The most wonderful thing that I know
I read in this book, and I had to react
Cause it said in the book as a matter of fact
That the God who created the land and the sea
He is a father to me
Aware of me the way I am
It’s more than I understand
It’s incredible, inconceivable
But it’s wonderful to believe
I kept reading on and before I was through
I looked at myself from a new point of view
I’m not living by chance like a leaf in the wind
God’s got a plan that I’m in
It blew my mind to seek and find
that I am important to him

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, Isay, and such lovely words to go with your charming illustration.

December 26, 2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

What a lovely illustration Isay!

December 26, 2006 6:28 AM  
Blogger franhilz said...

I didn't know about that musical - looks good

great illustration, Isay
have wonderful Holidays!

December 26, 2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said...

qegdtI just love the name of your blog!

December 26, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

This is lovely, and the blurring creates the illusion of motion. Beautifully done, isay!

December 26, 2006 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home