banner guys fish copy

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Beautiful Caroline


I am down witha cold, muscle pain, sore throat and headache. As much as I wanted to be in bed, I cannot because I am irritated by my running nose and all, that I cannot rest and sleep. At least, I was able to buy some instant food the other day before I got sick. You know, I am sick and my flat is on the top floor and here I cannot almost see the rain pouring down because of the grey skies. Brrrrr-----------must be so cold out there.

I was at Steve's site and he had posted his entry for The Camel Exchange challenge and so I visited the site and thought of doing the challenge, too. Caroline have shared half of her photo in The Camel Exchange and so here is my entry for this challenge. I miss my clematis plant from my earlier life but it's good I have taken pictures of all my plants. Anyway, I like Carol's picture it's beautiful just like the clematis flower.

4 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Wow Isay, this is very clever and well done! I know what you mean about being sick--seems like a lot of people are coming down with something around this time. Anyhow, I hope you get some rest, stay warm and get better. Thanks too for the little shout out! Take care.

December 02, 2006 5:10 AM  
Blogger Johnnynorms said...

Thanks for your message over at Camel Exchange, Isay - I've posted Beautiful Caroline there, and also sent you a blog invite. Get well soon, and roll on the warmer weather...

December 02, 2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

This is beautiful, isay. Sorry to hear you're sick. Get well soon!

December 03, 2006 1:13 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Isay this is amazingly subtle and beautiful - thank you for such a compliment! And I too hope you get better soon!

December 04, 2006 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home