banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What is the weather over there?


It has been raining since I got up from bed this morning. I really don't want to get up because I slept so bad last night but, I have to wash some dishes and make some spring rolls that I should prepare and cook before the meat expires.

The picture above is another calla lillies that I have painted in Singapore. I have done 3 paintings actually but, I have messed up the first one and it was so ugly in my opinion. Even Myla did not say anything about it. You might be wondering why I have painted calla lillies. It was because Myla likes it and it was the bouquet she had used during her wedding last May.

The original painting is the little one on the top right. This one I have used some filters in Photoshop.

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

That's a very effective wet look you've used!

We've had sunshine then rain, then hail, now back to sunshine - probably what our weathermen call "changeable"!

November 21, 2006 5:23 AM  
Blogger steve said...

These are both beautiful and I like how you experimented on the computer to get a different look. Keep it up!

November 21, 2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

I like the filter effect you did with the original painting. The petals look quite three-dimensional.

November 22, 2006 12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isay,
How are you ?
I like the flowers, i like very much!

November 22, 2006 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home