banner guys fish copy

Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanksgiving

The calla lilies is a painting I have painted for my best friend Myla when I was in Singapore. My way of giving thanks for our beautiful friendship.
And here is a picture of all my siblings and their families. Growing up in a big family is really a blessing for me and almost everyday, I give thanks to the Lord for taking care of them. I have a long list actually, and that includes my new friends and all my close friends that are scattered around the world.


Lasstly, today is my eldest sister's birthday. she is the third one on the picture. (Hey Ate Elvs-I hope you like my drawing of you-It's just that I hope to see you in this outfit and yet, I am sure you won't even try it. )

You can also click Home.

10 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Each one is beautiful Isay. And it is so good to see you here!!

November 17, 2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

Very nice post Marissa! I love the colours you have used in all 3 pieces and the pic of your family is so great! You are lucky to have so much love!

November 17, 2006 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your giving thanks!

November 17, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

I love the calla lilies and the family portrait. You are very lucky to have so many siblings!

November 18, 2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!

November 18, 2006 12:23 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

What a great way to show thanks!

November 18, 2006 1:41 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I am also from a big family so I can relate. Nice post! :-)

November 18, 2006 5:55 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Fun looking at these Isay! Thanks for sharing.

November 18, 2006 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like the first pic, with lilies...very, very pop tone!
ciao

November 19, 2006 5:48 AM  
Blogger ° said...

great looking illos and family

November 19, 2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home