banner guys fish copy

Sunday, November 19, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING




This is a combination of two colored pencil drawings that I have mixed using photoshop.

I don't have any stories about thanksgiving day because we don't celebrate it in Philippines. We never had the chance to eat turkey. During birthdays, it was a grilled head's pig we partake and spaghetti or noodles. But, I can send my wishes and thanks to everybody who's celebrating thanksgiving day-that I hope you'll all have a nice celebration and a wonderful exchanging and sharing and, in giving thanks to each other and to the many blessings in your lives.

You can also go back and click Home.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginger*:) said...

Thank you for the good wishes Isay. You did a great job with your illustration even if you don't celebrate the holiday.

We have so much to be thankful for, that I think we have Thanksgiving every day.

November 19, 2006 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isay,
In France we eat turkey for Christmas...
It's a pretty illo Isay!
Thanksgiving is one moment to share and love.
Have an excellent week!

November 19, 2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Thanks isay! I don't know if you're celebrating some form of it there or not, but Happy Thanksgiving anyway!

November 20, 2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

I like all the faces, they are sweet and warm looking, and the turkey looks tempting. Really nice piece, very much in tune with the feelings of Thanksgiving.

November 20, 2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Turkeys get eaten at Christmas in the UK...

I love the faces you've got here!

November 21, 2006 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home