banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

a brand new day


Lovely faces of three children that I have met along the way….I hope I can paint them in canvass in the near future. Dorontina, Gerg and Delfina.

Starting a new chapter in my life, I feel so blessed that everything around me looks so positive and colorful. Even the fog and gray skies seems to be telling me that they are not staying so long this year(it seems we have the longest winter ever). I have experienced some time when I have moved in my flat last September, waking up in the light of the rising sun from my bedroom window and, watching the setting of the sun while I was cooking. Even the moon have given me so much light that it has saved me to turn on my lamp. Great view. It is one of the blessings that I have got. The rest are--knowing that my old close friends way back and my best friend-no matter how far they were would send me e-mails or call me to tell me that were there to support me. Friends on line that I have not seen but have been truly honest and helpful in my journey. New friends that have helped and gave me things for my flat, and have even lead me to make the right decisions.

You know-it feels so good to know that I am not really alone in this journey.....life is so beautiful. There is so much to do, so many things to look forward to and I am just so thankful and happy. God is good all the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Weichuen You said...

Dear Isay, of course you are not alone. At least I am one of the companions:-). I am so glad that you have changed your state of mind. You see, you are a very strong woman within and I think good things will keep happening to you.

Love and hugs...

November 15, 2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Isay, I can't tell you how happy I am for you. You're finding your way and making what seems to be a good life for yourself. What a beautiful thing! *hug*

November 18, 2006 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home