banner guys fish copy

Thursday, November 16, 2006

beautiful day!


The sun is shining today but I don't know how long. I get to enjoy the sun for some minutes nowadays and then the skies will turn gray and then it will rain and then it would be much colder.

I know that I wanted to share a lot of things now that I am finally back but, I am still very tired and have not fully recovered from the shoulder and back pain I have got- from the time I was moving my things. I tell you, I didn't know that moving is really hardwork. I hope that in the days to come I would be able to share with you all the other things around me other than myself, the other people in my life, issues that affecting us all etc. It has made me feel bad at one time that I have thought I have become a narcissist. There are reasons why I have limited my sharing and if some of you are following it up, I guess you would know why.

Anyway, the image above is a digitally manipulated colored pencil sketch of a South African woman I have met along the way. Her name is Arafu.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi isay, thanks for your commnet ...Hope to see more pics like this from you...beatiful mix of brown and grey, it really conveys the sense tireness
:)

November 16, 2006 2:35 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Yes very beautiful.

Moving is physically and emotionally very demanding - it is tiring - I hope you rest!

November 16, 2006 5:43 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Her eyes are compelling, even a little haunting.

November 18, 2006 12:22 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I've borrowed some of this image to link to you in my pictorial blogroll. I think it looks great - much more fun than the usual list of worded links.

Let me know if you'd rather I didn't use your work this way.

November 23, 2006 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home