banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

update


I have been so tired for the last 10 days. I have been moving things with the help of a danish couple who are my former neighbors in my not so long ago life in a very nice neighborhood..... I have been so lucky having them in my life and sometimes I ask myself if I really deserve all these good things coming my way. They are so sweet and they had offered and took the time to fetch my things with their trailer and have really helped me a lot in carrying all my things to the top floor. I was very worried because they are already old (but not so old) and yet, I guess they were heaven sent just like my flat.

I still have boxes to be unpacked and my place is still very messy as of this time but, I took the time to take some pictures for you to see. From the left to the right you can see my tiny elephant on the window sill. The first piece of IKEA furniture I had assembled. My corner bookshelves(given by Ellen and Henning-my neighbors) The window from my sala going to the terrace. My winnie enjoying himself sitting in the chair in my bedroom. The view from my terrace. And in one of these buildings is where I live. I don’t know how many buildings are they but they were sitting beside each other and was formed like a long rectangle and there were pine trees, playing and picnic areas on the center. And, it is not just one rectangle. These buildings were built in 1956. The kitchen is newly built and I still have to take pictures of them.

I feel like I am going to get sick but I really cannot afford it right now. So many things to do and yet I am looking forward for autumn holiday……

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginger*:) said...

Three cheers for you!! And blessings upon your friends who helped you with the move. Your new home looks so lovely. May you enjoy good health and great happiness in your new home.

September 28, 2006 5:06 AM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

Your new flat looks awesome isay! I am very happy for you. I think you are going to have a good time there! Take care girl!

September 30, 2006 4:52 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Isay, hvor er det dejligt at hoere fra dig! Og hoere til og med at du har det saa godt og at der er sket saa mange gode ting for dig. Lejligheden virker dejlig, og skal nok komme til at se fantastisk ud, og vaere et dejligt hjem, naar du engang faar din ting paa plads - og nogle af dine smukke billeder op omkring.
Vi har savnet dig enorm meget paa disse kanter, knus og kram, og tillykke.

September 30, 2006 9:46 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Oh, I hope you don't get sick! Take care of yourself while you settle in.

Your new place is wonderful!

October 07, 2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger flossy-p said...

Your new flat looks gorgeous! I'm sure your flat will very much enjoy your company and you'll grow to love each other very very much!

October 10, 2006 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home