banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

spy network

I was reading a a book last night, about a spy network in europe during the end of the second world war when I fall asleep and dreamt....I have dreamt that I was there in the scene of an interview about a crime - of the book that I was reading. I was only awaken by a slam on my next door's neighbor that I don't remember anymore what we were talking about in my dream. It feels good actually, the same feeling when the scenes in a book is so exciting and there's a lot of action and suspense going on.

6 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I love dreams like that, fun and suspenseful. Good to hear from you again. :0)

September 05, 2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Isay, as above, so good to hear from you -and to hear that things are going well and pretty soon you will be back with us in much the same way you were before. Woohoo. :-) Take care, talk to you soon, xoxo

September 07, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

Isay, maybe you should consider keeping a Dream Diary - where you write these things down right after you wake up. I haven't personally done this, but I've often meant to...

September 07, 2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

Really, Isay.... do keep a dream diary. Your dreams are always so inventive. There have been times when I have actually dreamed an entire mystery and managed to solve it before I woke up.... but upon reviewing it in my mind, it all seemed kind of silly. Your dreams, that you have described before are full of imagery and imagination.

September 08, 2006 7:15 PM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

How've you been Isay? Haven't heard from you for a while! Hope all's fine with you gal!

September 17, 2006 2:59 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Isay, missing your presence in blogland very much. Hope things are going from strength to strength and that your life is being filled with smiles. Come see us soon, much love, xxx

September 18, 2006 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home