banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Good day everyone

I would like to say hello to everyone out there-!. I have good news! I am moving to my new place soon! It is a nice flat and I am on the top floor with lights all over me. There is a balcony where I can have plants even during the winter and where I can paint, draw and look up the heavens and, thank God for being with me all this time. A very good view, just walking distance from the hospital, school, grocery, bus station, train station, city hall, park and two churches . Of course, It would also mean I have to work more because it is a little expensive. I am just so happy today.

I am moving little by little and taking some time planning on what I am going to do in the next months. It's just that, two days ago I was sad and today after two days of thinking- I was able to decide about the flat. By the way, I would like to thank all of you my friends - who have been with me until now and reading and keep coming back to see if I am already back for good. Actually, I miss my own pc and drawing digitally. I would be so happy to be back before the end of the month. I miss all of you!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ginger*:) said...

What wonderful news. You will surely be happier now. More work, but more joy as well. We are so happy to be looking forward to more of your thoughts and your artistic interpretations! Welcome Back!

August 30, 2006 5:43 AM  
Blogger flossy-p said...

So great to hear from you! That's brilliant news about your new flat! It sounds perfect!!!! Can't wait to hear more.

.xxx.

August 30, 2006 5:52 AM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

Congratulations on the new place, Isay! I hope it brings you lots of inspiration. It sounds like everything is handy - walking distance is great! I miss your pictures, so best wishes for making some again soon...

August 31, 2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Thanks for the update, isay, and congratulations on finding your new flat!

August 31, 2006 1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isay,
You start a new life in the new flat...
It's a great pleasure to see your new drawings!
You a missed to me!
Excellent new life!
Take care of you!

August 31, 2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger carla said...

How wonderful to hear the good news! You sound so much happier in this post...I feel lots of warmth and good feelings coming through! I love the pictures of you in the go-kart and the sky ride. I'm looking forward to seeing you back again with all your art and words. Take care, dear:>

September 01, 2006 7:30 PM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

It's nice to hear the good news. I bet you have a lot to share with us! I'll be really good waiting:-).

Take care and smile...

September 01, 2006 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home