banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Out in the dark


To make my story short. This is a painting I have done on my second day of hard crying almost all day long for two weeks last April and May. This painting was not originally like this one. So many colors have been used and have been covered at least four times until, I came up with this image that have made me satisfied or maybe, I somehow felt I cannot do anything more about it. I have taken some pictures of the last image before this but, unfortunately my resources right now cannot make it possible. My tears were also falling at the time I began painting and it was only later that I decided using handkerchiefs to wipe the tears on my eyes. This is my entry for Inspire me thursday Show and tell art topic.

6 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

very expressive

hope the tears are dry now

June 14, 2006 6:10 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Sooooooooooooooo good to see you back Isay! I hope things are much better now. This sad painting is reflecting your mood. Time for a happy painting!

June 14, 2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

This is very powerful, isay. The center reminds me of tornados which would go well with the intense storm of emotion that you were feeling at the time. I find the yellow hopeful though. Perhaps it's indicative of better days to come when the pain has passed? I hope so. I'm thinking of you. :0)

June 14, 2006 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I like this picture full with sadness and hope.The life and good mood takes again the top and I'm happy Isay.
Great work!
Nice weekend,take care of you.

June 15, 2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

This is very poetic...I see some light in the white cotton balls (excuse me if they are not:-). The colors on the palette are limited, but it's really beautiful...

June 16, 2006 7:01 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Isay, hoping things are getting much better for you, take care, xo

June 18, 2006 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home