banner guys fish copy

Monday, May 08, 2006

I am not yet back

May 1st was my one year anniversary in the blogging world, and I am not happy for not being able to blog on that day and the days that follows .... Anyway, I have some news for you-I am temporarily staying in a nice room with a beautiful view of the sky. There are beautiful trees that are starting to bloom and birds that keeps me company in the night and, also a beautiful star that have been there all night long. I can see all of them while lying on my bed. The weather over here have become very pleasant since 1st of May and I am terribly enjoying that little warmth I feel on my back everytime I go walking.

My faith and dreams have been giving me strength and inspiration to go on despite of the biggest problem I am having in my life right now. I didn't know this could be so painful. I have cried so hard almost everyday and every other day since last weekend. The fact that I am alone......No family members to turn to and very few friends that I can really trust. I have been solving my problem and moving all by myself. I will tell you all about it when I am back already. I have not got my computer with me and have been using the internet in the library. I terribly miss Illustration Friday. I have started drawing again and have done the topics since I left. I like the topic for this week a lot and have done three already. I will publish all of them when I am back. I also miss visiting all your sites. Thank you my friends for your support and for not forgetting about me. Say a prayer for me, too. What a nice season to move on and to welcome another beginning.....

9 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Isay, I send you love and best wishes and do pray for you. You are missed.

May 08, 2006 5:43 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Love and hugs, missing you dearly, take care, xoxo

May 08, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

You have my friendship and my prayers. It sounds as though you've chosen a beautiful and peaceful place for both sorrow and healing. You are missed, and we'll still be here when you're able to return to us. *hug*

May 08, 2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Hugs to you and a lot of strenght! Sending you my best wishes, Isay!

May 09, 2006 6:18 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

I send you my love and prayers, dear friend. When you are able to come back to us we will rejoice. In the meantime, please know that you are missed by all and remembered each and every day that you are away.

May 09, 2006 1:44 PM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

Isay, here is a lot of love and encouragement for you. Also, BIG HUGS! You are very brave and I think you'll only be stronger after all of this. Good luck and a lot of love! Look forward to your return!

May 10, 2006 4:36 AM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

Isay, I've been missing your messages, even though I haven't been doing IF lately either. I hope that this passage of time can bring you to a place you want to be, happier and renewed. However that may be I feel that your creativity and vision is a big part of the answer (I know it was for me).

Warm wishes to you,

Ian T.

May 12, 2006 11:35 PM  
Blogger carla said...

I hope this time away will bring you back to wholeness and happiness. There is a big space empty without your wonderful posts and comments. Hugs to you:>

May 13, 2006 6:44 AM  
Blogger Justin Thyme said...

Happy belated bloggiversary!
Sending you thoughts of friendship, healing and joy in the hopes you can take everything you are experiencing and create something positive and beautiful!

May 15, 2006 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home