banner guys fish copy

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

feelings

I have not got my computer back because I am not always in my place where I am staying right now. Actually, I only have very few things with me. Although almost all my things are already packed in boxes, I am not sure I am ready to move them until I have already a place that I can really call my own-and that would mean at least 4-6 months from now(although I am moving a bit faster to make it shorter). I cannot even buy new things for myself and even having second thoughts of taking my earlier plan to see my friend in Singapore during the summer. Too complicated to share with you all the details right now but I guess I am learning a lot from this experience. Too painful, difficult and mind boggling but I am coping. I feel like those falling leaves of the cherry blossoms tree.....

I am in a far away land-far from my family and I feel like nobody like me to stay here(almost everybody have asked me if I am going back to my country). I miss my family back home but I have already connected myself in this country already. My siblings have their own families and problems that I never wanted to burden them with my problems right now. I cannot also just leave my job and my things. I shall continue writing later on---I've got to go now...

10 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Hey Isay, good to hear an update. Take care of you, thinking of you, xoxo

May 23, 2006 6:18 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I hope you are still managing to draw even if we are not getting to see your works.

Sending you lots of love.

May 23, 2006 7:35 AM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

Take care, Isay. We are all missing you and saying a prayer for you each day. Hopefully you will be back with us soon. You have friends here, you know, many many friends who care about you.

May 23, 2006 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Isay,
I'm with you.Take care of you!

May 23, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

I don't want for you to go; I want for you to be wherever you'll be happy. This is a difficult and painful time; you're handling it with true grace. Good luck as you continue to sort it all out. As always, I'm here if you need to talk.

*hug*

May 23, 2006 11:39 PM  
Blogger consise10 said...

Isay,people always ask that hurtful question 'so when will you be returning back home?' when one is from abroad,regardless if you are on holiday or not.Perhaps they don't always realise what they are saying and the possible effect it can have on the person.Most of the time it's just innocent conversation.
I rememeber feeling very pissed off at that constant question being thrown around everywhere I went, back in the past when i took a long break from my studies,and lived in Greece for almost a year.

I hope things get better for you and you are soon smiling Isay.

May 27, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

Hi Isay! I´m thinking of you and hope everything will be better for you soon! Sending you my best wishes! Bea

May 29, 2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger valerie walsh said...

miss you! take care!!!

May 29, 2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

Isay, it's nice to read your update. I know that everything is very difficult now for you, but I think you'll make it. It's only a matter of time. I promise that I won't forget you:-). Besides, when you come back, you'll probably have TONS OF WORKS to show to us!

Hugs and kisses...

May 31, 2006 6:00 PM  
Blogger flossy-p said...

Dear Isay, We miss you terribly and hope that you are doing a better. Keep in mind...

"All the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle"

Hoping that your candle shines a little brighter and warmer with each passing day. We all look forward to your beautiful glow returning soon.

.xx.

June 03, 2006 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home