banner guys fish copy

Sunday, March 19, 2006

looking through her eyes....


If only her eyes can tell everything.....What could it be? This is my entry for Inspire me thursday for the topic: think BIG. My patience was tested here (just imagine the length of line strokes that I did and covering the whole space-but boy, did I enjoyed the process) because I have used colored pencils since I ran out of paint and my schedule to buy new ones is still due at the end of the month. I just finished this today in between eating warm hot beef noodles soup(s). Kindly click the image to enlarge.

Additional-I had let it stand in a chair and took a picture of it and enhanced the texture in Photoshop.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Love your colors and her eyes are dark and lovely!

March 19, 2006 11:44 AM  
Blogger Rowantree said...

Nice black eyes, lov geometric lines and grained texture!

March 19, 2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Isay, she is beautiful and the way you did her eyes is so striking! Great job!

March 19, 2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

It is not easy to read her thoughts behind her beautiful big black eyes! She seems to be quite mysterious...

Oh I know how it is time and energy consuming to draw with color pencils...But they have a simple feel that can't be replaced by other media...

March 19, 2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

Beautiful piece of art!!!

March 19, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

Hard to stop looking at her eyes, moving.

March 19, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

What a wonderful new style! It's one of the things I so enjoy about your work: you try new things and do an amazing job of it each time. :0)

March 20, 2006 12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice illustration! She has a great and beautiful eyes which attracts me.

March 20, 2006 2:50 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Very beautiful picture - you did well to do this in coloured pencils! Wow!

word veri is funny it says: sizecgx

So I guess size matters!

March 20, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Excellent work!!!
Hope you are having a nice day!

March 20, 2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

so dynamic

March 22, 2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger Violetswalk said...

Oh those beautiful eyes...
Kelly

March 23, 2006 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home