banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I had to change this to a shorter post

Revelation time-today is my birthday.

I have met two people in the past who were born today-to you Agie and James wherever you are-I pray for good health for both of you. And to Reese Whitherspoon who have become a favorite actress of mine because of her excellent portrayal as June in Walk in the line-more power to you and God bless your family(who knows-she might read this). And to the kind, sweet,beautiful and dedicated Camillian Sister named Sr. Laureta from Italy - who is celebrating her birthday tomorrow, the 23rd I am wishing you all the best for your birthday and I will pray for your good health, more courage and success to all the apostolates and projects of helping the sick and poor that you have been doing.

8 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Happy birthday! May this year bring you many blessings, and may your sadness be eased. May you find not only what you're looking for, but also what you need.

Best wishes always!

March 22, 2006 12:25 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Happy Birthday Isay!

Its one of my nephew's birthdays today - he's one! I sent him a teddy bear - I send you virtual hugs and kisses xxx

March 22, 2006 2:18 AM  
Blogger isay said...

Thank you Kirsten, Aravis and Caroline-

happy birthday to your nephew caroline.

March 22, 2006 2:28 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Happy Birthday, Isay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Blogger is being a tease and won't let me upload pictures at the moment, but look out for a birthday post later today (with luck).

Much love to you always and especially today, xoxoxoxo

March 22, 2006 3:46 AM  
Blogger isay said...

it's also the same case over here autumn. tusind tak min veninde! beat regards.

March 22, 2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

Hey Happy B-day! I read somewhere (on Marc's blog) that you are an Aries, but forgive me for not catching up with the latest events:-). I hope you'll get to look at life from a brand-new viewpoint. That is what B-days are about right?

Best wishes from Weichuen!

March 25, 2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger flossy-p said...

Happy Belated Birthday Isay! Hope you had a lovely day.

March 25, 2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger isay said...

thank you dear miragee-i sure will try my best

flossy-p--many thanks,too! i had a quiet day. i hope you're having a nice relaxing vacation.

March 26, 2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home