banner guys fish copy

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Myla Angelica

Allow me to introduce to you my bestfriend and she is celebrating her birthday today.

I like the lyrics of this song, I think someone else have sung this song before but this is the only one I can locate with a music so here it goes....
Click here for the music. and complete lyrics.

COLOUR EVERYWHERE
Christian Bautista

I used to see in black and white
Never something in between Waitin' on the love of my life To come into my dreams Everything in shades of gray Never any blues or greens I needed someone else to turn to Someone who could help me learn to see All the beauty that was waiting for me You...you put the blue back in the sky

You put the rainbow in my eyes The silver lining in my prayers And now there's colour everywhere You put the red back in the rules Just when I needed it the most You came along to show you care And now there's colour everywhere

My life was so predictable Never any mystery But ever since you shined the light All of that is history Now I have a hand to hold And a reason to believe There's something in my life worth living for I was hanging 'round just wishing on a star To put the happiness back in my heart and ..............



Note: I just want to try on her my wedding gown design. She and her significant other have been planning for their wedding day in the near future.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Happy birthday to your friend! That's a beautiful portrait. I love that gown design too!

March 29, 2006 11:44 AM  
Blogger isay said...

thank you aravis. she'll read this a bit later since she is singapore right now.

March 29, 2006 1:07 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Beautiful drawings. Is this the friend who lives in S'pore? Hope you get to go for the wedding.

March 29, 2006 7:33 PM  
Blogger isay said...

thanks autumn - i am not sure if i can at the wedding but maybe before or after....

March 30, 2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Happy Birthday Myla !

stevePoisonPencil

March 31, 2006 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home