banner guys fish copy

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The last time I felt like this

Hello, I don't even know your name,
but I'm hopin' all the same
this is more than just a simple hello
Hello, do I smile and walk away? No, I think I'll smile and stay
to see where this might go
'Cause the last time I felt like this I was falling in love,
falling and feeling I'd never fall in love again
Yes, the last time I felt like this was long before I knew
what I'm feeling now with you
....
Words by Alan Bergman and Marilyn Bergman Music by Marvin Hamlisch
SMILEYS for all of you on St. Valentine's Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

That is terribly sweet all round :-) Hope you have something special planned for Valentine's.

February 11, 2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

sweet and lovely valentine, and the words make it come alive.

February 11, 2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

HAPPY MONDAY!!! xxx

February 13, 2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Hope you had a lovely Valentine's.
Much love to you, x

February 14, 2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home