banner guys fish copy

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Isay Wedding Collection 2006

KIndly click the Archive January 2006 if your are looking for my IF entry this week.

Here you can find some designed illustrations in my wedding collection for 2006. You can also see the slideshow at my Flickr. site.

I have decided to launch it today and not in the month of January because most people doesn't get married in January for so many reasons, and one of them is following a saying (believer or not-they follow just to be safe) that marrying on the first month of the year will end up in a divorce and another wedding takes place after that etc;.

I wanted also to share with you all --that I have enjoyed doing all these illustrations. What do you think of them?

4 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Oooooh, very pretty - now I know who to come to if I ever get married ;-)

February 01, 2006 7:16 AM  
Blogger roz said...

these are really lovely. =O)

February 01, 2006 5:34 PM  
Blogger Ginger*:) said...

What a magnificent collection. I would love to see brides wearing your creations!

February 03, 2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger paige said...

WOW! I've really missed a lot here! Beautiful drawings, Isay...both here and in your spring collection. I'm looking forward to seeing whats next. Very charming.

March 01, 2007 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home