banner guys fish copy

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Goodbye Girl


I hate goodbyes. I am not good at it.
(you can hear the music here)

All your life you've waited
For love to come and stay
And now that I have found you
You must not slip away
I know it's hard believing
The words you've heard before
But darlin you must trust them
just once more
Coz my baby goodbye doesn't mean forever
Let me tell you goodbye doesn't mean
we'll never be together again
If you wake up and I'm not there
I won't be long away
Coz the things you do my goodbye girl
Will bring me back to you
I know you've been taken
Afraid to hurt again
You fight the love you feel for me
Instead of giving in
But I can wait forever
By helpin' you to see
That I was meant for you and you for me
So remember goodbye doesn't mean forever
Let me tell you goodbye doesn't mean
we'll never be together again
Though we may be so far apart
You still would have my heart
So forget your past my goodbye girl
Coz now you're home at last

My studio friday entry is here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Weichuen You said...

I love this illo! It's sad in a very elegant way...

February 19, 2006 4:24 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Ooooh, really like this one, Isay!!!
Happy Sunday, sweetie, x

February 19, 2006 7:39 AM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

wonderful blue illustration.

February 19, 2006 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mysteriously beautiful...
love your illo!

February 19, 2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

This is intriguing and eye-catching. I love the detail in this. Excellent work!

February 19, 2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger carla said...

Very moody and compelling...I like the blue tones and the enigmatic expression on her face.

February 20, 2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home