banner guys fish copy

Thursday, February 02, 2006

A belated Happy Birthday to Aravis

I came across Defining David's site and saw his post regarding the birthday of Aravis(Exploring Aravis) last January 12. Imagine, I have missed that one. I cannot access her site until now--- for more than a month already for reasons that I am still trying to find out. Anyway, I hope you had a nice celebration of your birthday Aravis and that your wishes came true. I am wishing you all the best and good luck to all your endeavors. You have always been a true blogger friend to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Thank-you isay! What a lovely surprise. :0) My birthday was perfect, spent quietly with my husband and family.

You're a wonderful friend, and I hope we can figure out the blog interference. Today is also my blog's 4rth anniversary. *beam*

February 02, 2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger isay said...

Good timing! Happy Anniversary!

February 02, 2006 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home