banner guys fish copy

Sunday, January 29, 2006

update

Regarding my friend and her eldest daughter(She is my godchild)which had been both stabbed in the stomach, they have passed the critical stage already.

By the way, I have to relay this message to Aravis because I cannot access her site for a long time now and I think the problem is that maybe there are some browsers that have been enabled or disabled. I've been missing your entries and posts and I hope that I can do something about it later.

Have a beautiful Sunday all of you!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isay, Aravis has her own website now at:
http://www.aravisarwen.com/

January 29, 2006 5:17 AM  
Blogger isay said...

hello anonymous but this is the one i'm working on for a long time now. thanks, anyway.

January 29, 2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Wonderful news.
Happy Sunday, my friend, x

January 29, 2006 8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so glad to hear they are past the critical stage.
But I know the emotional healing will take some time
so will continue to send healing energy.

January 29, 2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger isay said...

had some minutes autumn-and you too!

thanks toni!

January 29, 2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

isay, I'm glad that your friend and her daughter are recovering. I'm so sorry for their loss. How much they'll have to cope with as they recover! They're in my thoughts.

As for my site, which browser are you using? It works with IE and Firefox...

January 30, 2006 12:44 AM  
Blogger isay said...

maybe it's not the problem. i hope i can go and try once again in another computer somewhere and visit your site. it began last just before or after christmas.

January 30, 2006 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home