banner guys fish copy

Saturday, January 21, 2006

topic


Before the new topic for IF was posted, I was hoping the topic will be chicken(imagine?) because that was the last drawing I have been working on for last two days and it's not even finished yet. I am a little disappointed because as I had mentioned earlier I was stressed and I don't think I can draw a cat. I had an old colored pencil drawing (you can see in my first entry for cats) of a cat but It was small and I only enhanced the colors. Anyway, eventhough I still have to finishe the body that I have posted it for you to see.

2 Comments:

Blogger elegraph said...

first of all, holy cow! i thought that your drawing of a cat was actually a photo! you are talking about the one below the Hello Kitty illo, aren't you? it's extremely lifelike - you should be proud of it! i wish we could get a closer look at it.

secondly, i laughed when you said you hoped that 'chicken' would be a topic - i too have been wishing for 'chicken' (or 'rooster') to be a topic someday because i have an illo that i really like that i've been wanting to post...

January 21, 2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Year of the Rooster was the topic this time last year, so I'm not sure we'll see rooster or chicken soon...

But this is excellent isay! It turned out so cool looking! I love the way the feathers flare out from the black circle into the white. This is great!

January 21, 2006 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home