banner guys fish copy

Saturday, January 21, 2006

so funny!

I am still working on my spring collection and it was so funny while I was choosing which ones to upload when I realized that some of my models have no nose. I was focused in making their clothes that I forgot to check if there are some limbs missing. I was looking at one of my models and I knew there was something wrong with her face and when I realized it, I laughed so hard and even more when I check some of the other models-it's either they don't have nails or their arms are not straight and some of them have no eyeballs. really funny! but at least the first ones that I have uploaded are nice ones. i have to rest now. This is too much-I must be tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Sleep, sweetie :-)

January 21, 2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Sounds like you have been doing too much isay! I can get like that too when I have something I'm enjoying working on... can't see the noses for the dresses...

January 22, 2006 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home