banner guys fish copy

Monday, January 23, 2006

Isay Spring Collection 2006

Here is part 2 of my collection. Actually, I have already designed 50 and more but I have chosen this for the second batch because they are my favorite models so far. You can see the slideshow at Flickr. The first batch if you wanted to recall is here.

soft, thin and feminine knee length dress in baby pink with lace design collar on shoulders and waistline. soft, pink long sleeve blouse with knee length flowing pink skirt with belt desing on the waistline. soft and wild violet long sleeves with cool air design on the lower arms.
soft long sleeves beige flowing above the knee dress matched with a beautiful hand made shawl.
body hugging blouses and long skirts with overlap apron and fashionable shawls and hats cool cotton blouse and skirt with cool air designs cotton dress with a beautiful designed belt. cotton dress with a beautiful designed belt.soft and body hugging
lovely sunglass
lovely hand crochet purses machine crochet shawls - can be worn on shoulders and waistline.
silk and soft

6 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

These are all so soft and pretty! I want the one in the last picture, on the right. Can I have the slim body to go with it? *G*

January 23, 2006 12:14 PM  
Blogger isay said...

i like it, too very much. why have you gained weight lately?

i've been missing your site aravis.

January 23, 2006 12:33 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Oooh, like the green esp and the last one! Very, very nice, Isay. Happy Tuesday, xxx

January 23, 2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

My site is up. I'm not sure why you can't access it. :0(

January 23, 2006 11:20 PM  
Blogger isay said...

happy tuesday autumn!

aravis, i have tried searching it at google and in every other computer i can find but it was only your banner that ic can see.

January 24, 2006 2:36 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

That's what you said, but I don't know why. Nobody else seems to be having the problem. I've tried looking at it from different browsers, etc. and it looks fine. I just can't figure out what's wrong. :0(

January 24, 2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home