banner guys fish copy

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Glamour #3

Some years back, I had this small retail business selling baby dress that I have designed and made by myself. One dayI have thought about making photographs of them and put it in an album.
The only baby we have in our family during that time was Hannah Lois. She was I think, more than 1 year old going two. I was so lucky because she was really a wonderful and willing model. She did not complain at all eventhough I saw her frowning already sometimes. And that was the start how I cared and loved her so much. Time passes by so quickly and she have become more beautiful, tall,kinder and loving daughter to my youngest sister. She is not shy at all and would always sing or dance or play the piano everytime there was a party at home or in church. I have also made some copies of the pictures cut them and put in another album and made a collage out of them. Allow me to share with you those memorable pictures. I must say, Hannah was already glamorous eversince since she was little. Click the picture if blogger would let us see it in bigger size.


10 Comments:

Blogger The Unknown said...

Another nice one. Sheesh! You must work in your sleep.
love

January 29, 2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger isay said...

i don't sleep at all!

January 29, 2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

wonderful collages,and pretty, petit, glamour

January 29, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Zórdís said...

Crazy little glamour girls......

January 29, 2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger TheTart said...

cuties each one...or are they all the same cutie?

Smooch,
The Tart & The Fireman!

January 29, 2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Very, very nice designs! Cute little model :-)

January 29, 2006 7:14 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Just too cute girl! Glade too hear your friend is getting better!

January 29, 2006 7:24 PM  
Blogger flossy-p said...

Lovely dresses Isay! What a nice thing to have accomplished.

I'm also very glad to hear your Friend and God-daughter are pulling through. I'm sure they have a long way to go to a full recovery and a long grieving process ahead, but it's very very good news all the same.

January 29, 2006 8:55 PM  
Blogger StayAtHomeKat said...

so precious!

January 29, 2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

These are wonderful scrapbooks isay! What a terrific model she was. You have an amazing family. :0)

January 30, 2006 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home