banner guys fish copy

Friday, January 27, 2006

Glamour #2

Painting, drawing etc. have helped me in coping with stress, problems, horrible news etc. that is why I have drawn quite a lot already that my files are already too big to fit in my computer. Some of them I cannot scan anymore. I have to copy them soon to efficiently accommodate new files.
I have just finished this one. I like the first entry a lot but but this one I think fits the topic also. This one took me a longer time. I have done this using colored pencil and was enhanced digitally. The other one is digitally manipulated face of a Santa Claus using the liquify filter only.

7 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

This is lovely, and fits the topic beautifully isay.

January 27, 2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Wow this is so elegant.

January 27, 2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Very pretty!
Sleep tight, sweet dreams, x

January 27, 2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

I love it!
love

January 28, 2006 1:25 AM  
Blogger carla said...

This is so elegant! I love the colors - very nice for spring. This is lovely:>

January 28, 2006 4:59 AM  
Blogger consise10 said...

Wow you are really talented! Do you have an outlet for the sale of your works?

January 28, 2006 6:30 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

hello
nice item for glamour
sorry to hear about your friends
be well yourself
-patty

January 30, 2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home