banner guys fish copy

Sunday, January 01, 2006

first day of the year 2006

Let There be Peace on Earth
Words and music bySy Miller and Jill Jackson1955

Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me,
Let there be peace on earth, the peace that was meant to be.
With God as our Father, brothers all are we,
Let me walk with my brother, in perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me, let this be the moment now,
With every step I take, let this be my solemn vow,
To take each moment and live each moment in peace eternally.
Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Let it be so!

Have a good 2006!

January 01, 2006 4:13 AM  
Blogger Ian T. said...

Happy New Year, Isay!

January 01, 2006 5:08 AM  
Blogger WCTs said...

Beautiful!

Happy New Year

lyn &
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

January 01, 2006 5:42 PM  
Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Nice!!
Morning - have a great day!
x

January 01, 2006 8:19 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

hi
i remember this song from school days... wow love your illo for flavor and this illo too.

can you tell us how to change the banner in blogspot? like your new banners - well done, lady
-patty

January 03, 2006 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home